How to help us to help you
- Please avoid visiting the practice unless you have an appointment already booked.
- Only enter the practice if you have specifically asked you to attend.
- Please attend as close to that time as possible to limit the number of people in the waiting room.
- On arrival, please wear a mask or nose and mouth covering.
- You must declare if you have any known current COVID symptoms (a temperature, new cough, loss of smell or loss of taste) so that you can be directed to the correct treatment room.
- To avoid the queues on the telephone, sign up to Doctorlink, our online symptom checker.
- Register for Patient Access to order repeat prescriptions, message us and see your results online.
Make sure you have told us which pharmacy you have chosen as we only issue electonic prescriptions.
An appointment-only service after a GP/Nurse has spoken to you. A receptionist will then book a timed slot at Brocklebank Health centre or Queen Mary’s Hospital - will need to collect the blood test form first.
Referrals can be done over the phone. Please make sure we have an email address for you.
Published: Oct 14, 2021